The Resume Writers acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands on which our business operates. We pay our respects to ancestors and Elders, past and present.
Collection of Information:
We collect personal information that you provide to us when you use our website or services, such as your name, email address, and phone number. We may also collect information about your professional experience, education, and other information that you choose to include in your resume or other documents.
Use of Information:
The information that we collect is used to provide you with the services that you have requested, such as writing a resume or cover letter. We may also use your information to communicate with you about our services, such as to provide updates or to request feedback on our services.
Disclosure of Information:
We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties without your consent, except as required by law or as necessary to provide our services to you.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We also use security measures to help protect your personal information from loss, theft, and unauthorized access.
Changes to this Policy:
Effective Date: 1 January 2019
Terms and Conditions for The Resume Writers Pty Ltd:
By using the services of The Resume Writers, you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Services Offered: The Resume Writers offers resume writing, cover letter writing, selection criteria writing, interview training and general career advice services.
- Turnaround Time: The Resume Writers offers a 2-5 business day turnaround time for the completion of initial drafts for our resume, cover letter and selection criteria writing services. This turnaround time may be extended due to unforeseen circumstances or an excessive volume of orders. Expedited 24 and 48 hour timeframes are made available for an additional fee. Please note that these expedited timeframes may not always be available due to high volume or unforeseen circumstances. We will inform the client if we are not able to meet the expedited timeframe requested.
- Editing Period: The Resume Writers offers a 10 business day editing period for clients to review and provide feedback on their initial drafts. Additional editing requests or changes beyond this period may be subject to additional fees.
- No Job Guarantee: The Resume Writers provides professional writing and career advice services, however, we do not guarantee that our clients will get the job they apply for. The success of our clients’ job search depends on various factors beyond our control.
- Compliance with Tasmanian and Australian Consumer Law: The Resume Writers complies with Tasmanian and Australian Consumer Law and all other applicable laws.
- Payment: Payment is required in full before the start of any services provided.
- Refunds and Cancellations: Refunds will be given at the discretion of management, cancellations of the service once the work has begun will result in a pro-rata refund based on the amount of work completed, and any deposit paid is non-refundable.
- Confidentiality: The Resume Writers will keep all client information confidential and will not share it with any third parties without the client’s prior consent.
- Governing Law: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Tasmania, Australia.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions: The Resume Writers reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Your continued use of our services after any such changes have been made constitutes your acceptance of the new terms and conditions.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns about these terms and conditions, please contact us at 1300272477.